Examiner Abstract This innovation in network systems uses a new Blockchain Binary protocol at its core, encased in a shield of enhanced security. The core is where the members/ users/ clients/ customers are located, and makes up the Blockchain. Each user is a block (i.e. is represented by a block) in the chain. The chain is able to scale exponentially in size and capacity. The encasing security shield is where external entities (i.e. product and service providers and other entities who typically interact with users in a marketplace) plug into. The encasing shield is also Blockchain enabled. The binary protocol is the space between these two Blockchains and is where all the interactions take place between the external entities and the members/users.
- SECURITY A key innovation and point of difference is the bio identity based Blockchain verification encryption for the binary, on both the front end and back end for single user and multi-user. This provides seamless interaction and integration of transactions and conversions of data and digits in all areas of use, personal and professional. Using for example, any combination of bio recognition tools/ methods such as, but not limited to; voice recognition, thumb print, palm print, radiofrequency sensor fingerprint scanning, live feed stream facial recognition, voice and/or video data across the network system (the Digital Securities Reserve Blockchain network). A fully encrypted phone could also be made available to members/ users/ clients/ customers, which would add to their privacy and security. As the network system has high security via this identity based recognition Blockchain encryption in real time, it mitigates and is a solution to the fraud element of networks, which the market has been attempting to deal with for many years. Real time authentication used in this innovation gives the member/ user/ client/ customer safety from identity theft and security as their transactions, trades and communications are secure. This security will facilitate increased market activity/ transactions as a substantial amount of risk has been removed simply by being a user of and on this new network system. Another feature of this network system is that it gives users the ability for bio identity based recognition live encryption with multiple persons. Instead of signing in with a multi-signature password it will be multi bio identity based encryption i.e. so there can be more than one person in the screen viewer, which could be compared to multi-signature. This innovation especially applies to the crypto currency digital commodity asset property wallet application which would have the camera built into the digital wallet so it was fully encrypted. It could also use the camera in the phone or tablet computer. The facial recognition package would see, as an example, two people in the screen shot and verify identities, which would enable access to the fully encrypted network system. This would be a major benefit to the corporate world for instance, where security is paramount and multiple signatures are often required to access accounts or information and to authorise transactions, agreements and communications. This option would simply require multiple people to be in front of the camera for instance, for the system to authenticate identity and allow access and the relevant permissions. Secure encrypted Blockchain tracking capabilities of phones is important for the block data feeds to be channelled to users. There would be an option to turn them off if required and automatic pull of data from feeds would be fully compliant and approved. A core aspect of the innovation is that the user automatically becomes an identity encrypted block in the Blockchain network system. This also applies to everything that plugs into the network system i.e. external entities such as product and service providers. A unique method of this network system innovation is that it is Blockchain enabled and applies Archimedes principle of exponential growth to its core Blockchain, coupled with identity based (i.e. facial, palm print, fingerprint, voice recognition and other forms of bio identity recognition) security encryption and data privacy and protection on all incoming and outgoing chains like block/ data feed, both push and pull. This network system innovation is encased and shielded by a Blockchain enabled identity based encryption protocol which seals the network fully from external parties. This level of security by default removes the unwanted and unwarranted intrusion into our privacy that we currently have in our existing networks and systems. The Blockchain removes the ability to hack our personal accounts, our personal data, to intercept our communications, and to capture our dealings and on-sell them without our permission. This new Blockchain network system innovation has all the components necessary to reset and therefore restart network and system communications, with privacy and security at its core. As an example: A businessperson can use the network system innovation Blockchain to transact and trade internationally, safely and securely using Bio technology identity recognition as the entry point. The transaction is done with the funds/ money/ cash/ fiat within the networked connected banks, which then can be converted to the purchaser's countries currency. This currency plugin module is built into the network system innovation Digital Securities Reserve network system and acts according to the inherent rules written and hard coded.
- BLOCKCHAIN This new method of network system, using but not limited to: * fully encrypted Blockchain, sidechain, multichain, smart contracts via the chains. * identity based bio encryption, using, but not limited to; voice recognition, thumb print, palm print, radiofrequency sensor fingerprint scanning, live feed stream facial recognition, NFC near field communication and other bio recognition tools and methods. * single and multi-person recognition bio identity. * advances in the crypto currency digital wallets such as inbuilt video in the actual wallet itself as opposed to using the unencrypted camera in the phone/ tablet/ computer. * encrypted phone, tablets and computers which would be made compatible with this new Blockchain innovation in network systems, so entities (telecommunication providers for instance) can plug in directly in real time. With this Blockchain innovation the clients/ customers/ users become the network system core themselves. External entities such as product and service providers, and trusted entities such as Governments, banks and financial institutions can then plug directly into them. In the network system each member/ user/ client/ customer is regarded as a security block. All user identification is stored and backed up safely on the Blockchain nodes in the network system. Only a user's bio identity (i.e. voice recognition, thumb print, palm print, radiofrequency sensor fingerprint scanning, live feed stream facial recognition or other bio recognition method) enables the user to access the network system and to recover/ unlock network system history and/ or account information. Each member/ user that wants to use the network system will go through a registration and confirmation process in real time. Information/ data will be downloaded to the user's mobile phone/ tablet/ computer and the user will go through the bio identity recognition registration processes. Each time the user re enters the network system this bio identity recognition data will be verified across a certain number of confirmations throughout the node network, to ensure that the user is in the database and to verify the user's identity. Once a Blockchain profile has been established the user can then access other users, product and service providers and trusted entities such as banks and Government, on the network system via their Blockchain, as each user becomes a block in that chain. Multiple Blockchain channels will be available to both the private and public sectors in the form of pre-made ready to use and purchase plug-in modules. These modules are available at any time and constantly updated as the market expands and innovates. Once a user has been setup to access the system, they can for example trade their goods and/ or services with other users on the network. This can generate new opportunities to enhance the wealth and livelihoods of all involved. Governments and banks for instance, can capture/ receive information from a live Blockchain data feed directly from the network system. The network system can also capture a live data feed from the government and banks to users. Currency that is integrated into the network system auto converts from one country's currency to another, almost instantly. Fees such as exchange costs, banking costs, ATM costs, national and international transfer costs can all be minimised. Users may include (but not be limited to), underdeveloped countries where their people/ citizens have no birth certificates/ papers or identification. The network system can now capture each person's identity and enable them to join the financial system and marketplace. Goods and services can be exchanged and traded globally via the network system and all member/ user/ client/ customer information is captured for identity verification, safe keeping, transaction recording and security purposes. This network system is a means for many people around the world to exchange value with others and integrate into national and international commerce, when previously they have not had such opportunities.
- MAJOR COMPONENTS TO THE INNOVATION This network system Blockchain innovation has a number of major components, such as, but not limited to: NB: Please refer to drawings titled "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1, 2, 3 and 4". External core Refer to 'A' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where members/ users sign into/ access and go about their daily business connecting on and to, such as but not limited to; social media, ecommerce and product and service providers. This is all fully encrypted identity based recognition Blockchain (or sidechain, multichain, smart contracts via the chains or other forms of chain). A binary option could be used between the external core and the encasing shield for scale and volume. Internal core Refer to 'B' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where the critical products and services are made available by trusted entities to the member/ user/ client, such as but not limited to, those provided by banks, financial institutions and governments. This sign in area is separate and specifically designed for these critical institutions which adds another layer of protection. These offerings are on a separate fully encrypted identity based Blockchain. We may name this, for the point of reference, Archichain. It is peer-to-peer i.e. user to bank or other institution. External encasing shield Refer to 'C' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where product and service providers sign/ plug/ lock into. Product and service providers will be Blockchain enabled (complying with the identity recognition requirements) to keep the integrity and security of the entire network system intact. This also provides them the opportunity to place their offerings in front of new customers/ clients using this new network system. External Entity-User Transaction Layer Refer to 'D' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where the interactions and transactions take place between members/ users and the Blockchain enabled external entities i.e. product and service providers. Transactions can be executed with trust and security due to the inherent security, accountability and bio identity process compliance required of all network system participants. The binary protocol is located in this transaction layer. Trusted Entity-User Transaction Layer Refer to 'E' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where the interactions and transactions take place between members/ users and the trusted entities i.e. banks, financial institutions and governments. Central Core Refer to 'F' in drawing "Blockchain Network System Innovation New Method - Major components 1 of 4". This is where the interactions and transactions between trusted entities take place, between each other. For example, but not limited to, bank to bank, government to bank, international transfers, settlements, remittances etc. Summary Overview of Components A is the external core. This represents where member/ users plug into. B is the internal core. This represents where the trusted entities, such as governments and financial institutions plug into. C is the encasing shield. This represents where external entities such as product and service providers plug into. D is the external entity-user transaction layer. This represents where the interactions and transactions take place between the users and the external entity product and service providers. E is the trusted entity-user transaction layer. This represents where the interactions and transactions take place between the users and the trusted entities. F is the central core. This represents where the interactions and transactions take place between trusted entities.
- EXTERNAL ENTITIES As the members/ users/ clients/ customers move through the network system in their life cycle, different products and services are presented/ made available to the users as their requirements and consumption patterns change. This innovation allows product and service providers to update their offerings in real time to users within their lifecycle stage and have it presented to them in their member area. The member no longer has to search for what they need. This new network system is able to place offerings in front of users with greater accessibility. All external parties that want to enter the network system must do so through the fully encrypted identity based encasing shield. They will automatically become Blockchain enabled which maintains the integrity, security and accountability of the entire network system and all interactions and transactions that occur. As an example, telecommunication/ phone/ tablet/ computer manufacturers can become Blockchain enabled which will give them the ability to plug straight into this new network system. It gives them an opportunity to open up new markets and sell new products to users in this new network system. Some of these users may not have had access to or been participants in traditional markets. Some of them may have been unregistered and without recognised identification. External entities will then have direct access to users, instead of users having to search and locate their products and services. Government services will be Blockchain enabled to allow them to directly plug into the network system. This eliminates waste, fraud and abuse and gives users a direct connection to the government services offered, in real time, on a peer-to-peer basis. Product and service offerings of external entities that are registered on the network system become instantly available to users on the network system who have registered an interest in that particular product or service. These products and services can include, but are not be limited to; government, financial, commercial, retail, industrial, social, medical, and emergency. This innovation makes it possible for your data to be fully encrypted, secure and private using the Blockchain. This eliminates the waste, fraud and abuse currently occurring in the existing system. An example of an application is if you are traveling and you require a doctor. You simply open up your network system app and click doctors in the area that are plugged into this network system. For the doctor to be in the system as a service provider, they must have already adhered to the security and identity protocols involved. Once in the doctor's appointment, you can load your medical records from your personal network system Blockchain database to show to the doctor. The doctor can also add to your medical records to capture the key outcomes from the appointment. The innovation makes it possible for all your personal information to be fully secured on the network system Blockchain. If for instance, you lose your phone or tablet computer. When you acquire a replacement device, you simply download and open the app and the network system Blockchain bio identity encryption recognition protocols will recognise you and restore your account.
- OPPORTUNITIES This innovation for network systems using identity based Blockchain encryption, creates opportunities for, but not limited to, the following market sectors: * The unbanked/ underbanked/ unbankable now have an opportunity to join and participle in the financial system via this new network system. When a member/ user/ client/ customer creates an account/ profile on the network system they then have access to product and service offerings from government, financial institutions and other entities in the public and private sector. * Non valued customers who are not registered and have no papers/ birth certificates can be captured by registering with the network system. The registration process is made simple because of the identity based Blockchain encryption on the front end. This is where each member/ user/ client/ customer effectively becomes a block in the network system chain. * Telecommunication/ phone/ tablet/ computer manufacturers can become Blockchain enabled which will give them the ability to plug straight into this new network system. It gives them an opportunity to open up new markets and sell new products to users in this new network system. * Legitimate companies will register with the network system because it is a trusted fully encrypted identity based network with substantial opportunities due to its ability to capture the many persons who are presently unable to be captured within the current network system. * The opportunity is provided for software developers to create and make available their blocks, which are similar to apps in the old system, but are fully encrypted and secured, which is a requirement to plug into the new network system. * This innovation is an enabler where there is no central authority or corporate owners. Each individual user becomes their own authority via the network system Blockchain protocols. * This innovation has the ability to house multi-coin crypto currency/ multi-coin digital commodity/ assets/ property via a network system sub category plugin registry and multi country currency accounts within its Blockchain network system. This by default acts as the exchange, minimising the fees and waste and eliminating the fraud and abuse, embedded in the existing system. * Product and service offerings are directly available to the user in their user member area, as per but not limited to, their stated requirements and preferences i.e. interests, hobbies, needs, age, income, sex, location, occupation and other characteristics that may influence the product and service offering a user would want direct exposure and access to. This innovation changes the way networks operate. In contrast to the customer having to locate what they require in the open untrusted marketplace, these options are automatically populated in their member area, by entities that have complied with the identity and security trust requirements of the new network system.
Platform Secured Pty Ltd
Explore more patents:
Explore more patents:
Explore more patents: