The Lens now includes millions of scholarly research articles, ingested and linked to patents. Using this infrastructure, we’ve developed two new apps: In4M and PatCite, which further reveal, map and measure how academic research impacts industry and innovation.
• In4M (International Industry and Innovation Influence Mapping)
• Ranking of 200 leading research institutions based on the academic work cited in patent documents, using In4M Metric.
• PatCite Beta, enabling detailed analysis of influence of scholarship, with ability to save and share collections.
• Improved Russian language support.
• Improved Arabic language support.
• The addition of inline ‘search tips’ to improve your search experience.
Many thanks to our users for submitting feedback and suggesting new features. We enjoy hearing from you and are always looking to understand how we can further support your decision-making.
If you need guidance to navigate The Lens and utilise its many different features visit our Support Centre or contact us at email@example.com. Do you wish to obtain an IN4M Report for your institution? Find out more here.